The Centre communautaire francophone de Truro is pleased to offer you the services of Mr. Guy Desgagné to teach an introductory course in digital photography to the Francophone community in the Truro area. The course is divided into two sessions of two hours each for a total of four hours of instruction. The course will have an important practical part of concepts taught.
This course will be given in the technology class of the École acadienne de Truro so that we may take advantage of the computers in this class.
A maximum of 10 registrations will be taken to allow each participant to have access to a computer and a good interaction with the instructor.
• The basics of digital photography (lighting, quality, computer, memory cards, software, etc.).
• The basic functions of a digital camera
• Practice of basics
• Effects in automatic mode
• Practice of effects in automatic mode
• The manual modes on a digital camera
• Photo shoot with manual modes
• Transfer photos to a computer
• Editing photos
• Photo shoot and photo editing
• Other topics brought up by participants as needed
Date of scheduled courses: January 31 and February 2, 7:00 – 9:00 p.m.
Participants should bring the following materials if available:
• Digital camera and accessories (wire, charger, memory cards, lenses, tripod, flash, etc.).
• USB Memory Key
• Paper and pencil to take notes if necessary
The course is offered to adults as well as adolescents If necessary, another course may be offered.
Coût du participant : 30$
Registration cost : $30
S’il vous plaît téléphonez Yvette au Centre pour vous inscrire
Please phone Yvette at the Centre to register